Becoming famous takes hard work and determination, together with a strong will to succeed at all costs. However, fame is not just for the talented, as there are many untalented ways to become famous as well.
1. Reality shows like Big Brother and the X Factor, are two examples where everyday people have reached “instant” overnight fame. These shows are usually publicized by the T.V. companies before they begin, with details where auditions are to be held. Auditions are usually open to anyone who would like to participate, who is over the age of 18 years.
2. Singing is way to fame if you have a good voice. Look for singing work through a reputable talent agency. Many of these agencies advertise for new talent on the internet. They usually offer work in local bars, clubs, and sometimes on cruise liners. Reputable agencies do not usually charge for new talent to be put on to their books.
3. Modeling is a way to fame for those who have few skills. Take some classes, then contact an agency. Just looking good may open the right door. But be careful, as the world of modeling is full of scams and rip-offs. Always take someone along with you on your first booking. Model agencies usually charge to be put on to their books.
4. Become and actor or actress, by joining a local theatre club. These clubs are where even the most famous actors and actresses started out. They are good to get acting experience, and to get accustomed to performing in front of an audience. Ask the local drama school teacher for details where you can find the nearest theatre club.
5. Join a local sports club and you may get spotted by a talent scout. Sports are a way to fame for those who are good at them. Most towns have sports clubs where you can practice and participate in a local team. Most famous footballers were spotted playing for locals teams, as were others sports stars while playing their sports.